Watermark flag making is very complex. When making a flag, it usually goes through the following steps: plate making -- printing -- steaming -- rinsing -- sewing -- packaging and other processes.
1. Plate making: experienced drafters can show customers' exquisite ideas between points, lines and surfaces, and add different colors to make your ideas more colorful. If you can provide the original sample or AI format pictures and Pantone color number, it will be more convenient for us. After the pattern design is completed, the pattern will be engraved on the red silk film by the lettering machine.
2. Printing: a Manual printing: there are three printing platens in the manual printing workshop: 48 meters long and 2.2 meters wide. More than 500 mesh frames of different sizes are suitable for printing flag patterns of different sizes. Red silk film is pasted on the mesh frame, and dye is attached to the fabric through the mesh frame. B. Machine printing: Generally speaking, there are two kinds of printing machines in the printing industry: flat screen printing machine and circular screen printing machine.
3. Steaming: after the printed flag is naturally dried, it is placed in a steamer. The high temperature of 120 to 130 degrees Celsius makes the fabric fully absorb dye molecules and fix the color.
4. Rinse: put the steamed flag into the water and wash it thoroughly to clean the stains or dirt on the surface of the customized flag.
5. Sewing: after washing and ironing, the flag is taken to the sewing workshop for sewing.
6. Packaging: sewn flags are usually packed in poly bags and regular size cartons. We can also customize flag labels and adopt different packaging methods according to your requirements.
Watermark flags have complex and diverse production processes, and the finished products are of bright colors. Various flags can be printed through watermark flags, such as hanging flags in shopping malls, customized factory flags, etc.